Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Apple Works

Last Monday we went to Apple Works with my parents.

Jessica was the only one who would pose in the cut-outs they had.

Here's my Dad & the kids checking out the water. I don't think they saw any fish.

Here's a close up of them. I think Jamie looks a lot like my Dad here.

Here's Mom, Jessica & David on the little deck they had over the water.

David & Jessica enjoyed seeing the bee-hive. Jamie would not go anywhere near it.

 

 

They had a learning center all about the bees and the Apple trees.

They also had a learning center about the trees & how they need the bees.

The kids enjoyed the large slide made from field drainage tile.

Here Jamie is trying to find her way out of the bamboo maze.

Here the kids are swinging on the rope swings inside the barn.

Next the kids fed the goats & the pony.

Jamie even enjoyed feeding the goats.

This was a beautiful area of the pond. I love the fall colors & the reflection in the water.

Here's David right before we left with his honey! He was so excited to get fresh Honey! Hope you enjoyed spying on us as we enjoyed our field trip.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment