As we continue to make podcasts, we'd love to have input from you. Below are some of the questions we would love for you to answer to help us with our next several episodes. So please comment on this post or email us or call us!
1. Why do you homeschool? Bad public school, religious reasons, health issues, etc...
2. What does your typical day look like? We know that each of our school days are unique. We'd like to share examples from you all on what your day is like.
3. What are some "stereotypes" about homeschooling that you have encountered? We've had some unusual ones mentioned to us recently so we'd like to know what ones you've heard.
4. Are you part of a co-op or homeschool group? Do you find it beneficial or over-rated?
5. What are the pros & cons of homeschooling in your eyes? Do you try to convince others that homeschooling is the way to go?
6. What kind of curriculum do you use? Do you use traditional, unit studies, all-in-one or mix & match, computer, dvd, none, etc.... What homeschool method do you use? Classical, Charlotte Mason, unit studies, unschooling, a mix??
7. Is there anything else you'd like for us to do an episode on?
Thanks so much for listening to our podcasts & for taking the time to give us some feedback about the above topics!