Monday, September 12, 2011

Another Crazy Week

Last week Hubby was home. We actually managed to get school work done every day on a fairly regular schedule. It was nice having Hubby help me by teaching math.

This week is another crazy week. Hubby doesn't leave for the airport until 4pm. Knowing how disruptive it is until he leaves, we have NOT started school yet today. School will start after 4pm today. I'm hoping they will focus & get done quickly. Probably not...

Rest of the week should be fairly normal days in that we can get school done in the morning. But, we start Word of Life this week so that always adds an interesting dynamic to our week. I'd also like to go visit my Mamaw one afternoon this week.

Towards the end of the week, I need to start prepping 7 days of school work for the kids. David will be going to Hubby's parents & the girls so my parents next week. So comes the challenge of giving them work they can do that won't need too much "teaching" from me. The kids will be at their grandparents for 9 days as I travel with Hubby.

Just another crazy week in our unique homeschool! How's your week looking??

No comments:

Post a Comment