Friday, March 9, 2012

Life at Home

This week we are home. A little more subdued week that when we are traveling. Not sure when we go out on the road again, but I think I'm ready to go again!

This week we have caught up on math & language arts (reading, writing, grammar, phonics). So it's kind of boring. Jamie finished her Pre-Algebra with a grade of 88%. So we should start Algebra soon. Jessica is 3/4 of the way through her Alpha book & David is 1/3 of way through his Beta book. They are all doing very good.

We did make it out to the library on Wednesday. We picked out a bunch of Civil War books. Then each of the kids picked 5 books for fun. Had a proud mommy moment when David choose Little Women to read. He was even more excited when I told him that she wrote one called "Little Men" too.

When we got home from church Wednesday night, all 3 kids chose to sit & read for awhile. I love to read so it thrills my heart to see them reading!

So other than normal school work we are working on Civil War projects. It's going slow. I figure next week will be more productive & I should have some pictures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment